Carbon Monoxide Gas Detector - Dust Proof Version S2130CO
S2130CO - CARBON MONOXIDE Gas Detector (CO) 0-500 ppm, 4-20mA - Electrochemical cell - Dust Proof Enclosure Version SMART3G-C3 Zone 2 category 3 areas
S2130CO SMART3G gas detectors are employed to detect Carbon Monoxide Gas, CO, Carbon monooxide, Carbonous oxide, Carbon(II) oxide, Carbonyl Gas compounds (ppm) in classified areas.
For the toxic gas detection, Sensitron has operated a reliable selection among the most performing electrochemical cells to supply units representing the state of the art in toxic gas detection.
The SMART3G line has been designed to offer a wide range of alternatives that grant customers the best solution to their requirements.
SMART3G-C has been specifically designed to offer high performance products for industrial applications.
SMART3G detectors are ATEX certified for:
Group II 2G, 2GD, 3G & GD
SMART3G detectors are SIL2 HW TUV certified
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Standard 4-20 mA 3 wires output
- Optional 1 or 3 relay output
- Optional RS485 interface for Modbus communication
- Ongoing system self diagnosis
- ATEX II3G (GD with optional adapter) and SIL 2 (1) certified (EN50402 & IEC61508 parts 1 to 7)
- Wide range of sensors and detectable gases
- Wide range of accessories for installation and maintenance
- Easy sensor replacement
Gas Detector type : Carbon Monoxide Gas Detector, CO Gas Detector, Carbon monooxide Gas Detector, Carbonous oxide Gas Detector, Carbon(II) oxide Gas Detector, Carbonyl Gas Detector