VFI100 - Analogue Remote Indicator Lamp VEGA Argus Security
The analogue remote indicator lamp is an output device that switches on in the event of alarm conditions.
This device works solely in conjunction with control panels that use the Vega analogue protocol for fire security system control and data exchange, needs to be given an address in order to work and is activated and deactivated by the panel only.
All Vega analogue series devices are equipped with integrated short circuit isolators which monitor the analogue loop and can be activated by the control panel.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Built-in bidirectional isolator
- Large capacity, up to 240 devices per loop
- Auto addressing capability (control panel feature) or manually via VPU100 programmer
- Applied voltage : 18 ' 40 Vdc
- Average standby current consumption : 50 uA @ 24 Vdc
- Activated lamp current absorption : 5.4 mA @ 24 Vdc
- Loop cable's wire gauge range : 0.5 ' 2.5 mm2
- Operating temperature range : -30 ' +70 °C
- Maximum tolerated humidity : 85% RH No condensation
- Ingress Protection rating : IP 42